Here are some of the new titles that you can find in the Langsdale Government Documents Collection:
- State of
’s Cabinet & Governor’s Office for Children. Maryland’s Results for Child Well-Being. 2007. (Reference HV742. M3M371 2007) Maryland Children
Print/CD/DVD (online version linked when available)
- The Constitution of the United States of America as Amended: Unratified Amendments, Analytical Index. (Y 1.1/7: 110-50)
- Empowering Local Communities: Through Leadership Development and Capacity Building. (HH 14.2:EM 7)
A report on the universities that received grants from the
U.S.Department of Housing and Urban Development’s Office of University Partnerships, including the Universityof Maryland, . Baltimore
- MACV: The Joint Command in the Years of Withdrawal, 1968-1973. (D 114.7/3:J 66)
- Occupational Outlook Quarterly, Fall 2007. (L2.70/4: 51/3)
Special Issue: Charting the Projections: 2006-16. This issue contains charts that project changes in occupational employment, industry employment, the labor force, and the overall economy.
- The Redesigned Naturalization Test. (HS 8.2: T 28)
This brochure folds out to a two-sided poster that lists the questions and important terms on the revised test.
- Schneller, Robert John. Anchor of Resolve: A History of
Naval Forces General Command/Fifth Fleet. (D221.2: F62/3) U.S.
- Seniors, Protect Yourself Against Investment Fraud: A Guide for Seniors. (SE 1.36:SE 5)
Department of Health and Human Services. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Programs in Brief, October 2007. (HE20.402: P94/4) U.S.
Gives a one-page brief of all DHHS programs organized by topic (i.e., “matrix area”).
Hearings from the 110th Congress
- Evolution of an Economic Crisis? The Subprime Lending Disaster and the Threat to the Broader Economy. Hearing before the Joint Economic Committee, September 19, 2007.
S. Hrg.110-250. (Y4.EC7: S.Hrg. 110-250)
- Is Market Concentration in the U.S. Petroleum Industry Harming Consumers? Hearing before the Joint Economic Committee, May 23, 2007.
S. Hrg.110-202. (Y4.EC7: P44/3)
For a list of new electronic titles available in April, please go the Catalog of Government Publications.