Here are some of the new titles that you can find in the Langsdale Government Documents Collection:
- 2005 White House Conference on Aging, December 11-14, 2005: Report to the President and the Congress: The Booming Dynamics of Aging: From Awareness to Action. (PR 43.2:AG 4)
- Asian Transnational Organized Crime and Its Impact on the United States, January 2007. (J 28.15/2:AS 4 )
- The Budget and Economic Outlook Fiscal Years 2008 to 2017. (Y 10.13:2008-2017)
- Budget Options. (Y 10.2:B 85/3/2007)
- The Economic Report of the President: Hearing before the Joint Economic Committee, Congress of the United States, One Hundred Ninth Congress, Second Session, February 16, 2006. (Y 4.EC 7:EC 7/2/2006)
- FDA Consumer, March-April 2007 (Vol. 41, No. 2 - FINAL ISSUE) (HE 20.4010: 41/2)
Cover story: "How the FDA Works to Keep Produce Safe"
- Federal Records Relating to Civil Rights in the Post-World War II Era. Reference Information Paper 113, 2006. (AE 1.124:113)
From the preface: "This reference information paper provides descriptions of the records of Federal agencies, commissions, and courts that formulated civil rights guidelines, programs, and judicial decisions." Coverage spans from the Truman administration (1945-52) through the Carter administration (1977-1981).
- Health, United States, 2006. (HE 20.7042/7-2:2006)
- Hurricane Katrina: A Nation Still Unprepared. (Y 1.1/5:109-322)
Subtitle: Special Report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
Senate Together with Additional Views United States
- Lessons Learned From 9/11: DNA Identification in Mass Fatality Incidents, September 2006. (J 28.2:D 44/4)
The report contains the recommendations of the Kinship and Data Analysis Panel (KADAP) on how to incorporate DNA identification into a mass fatality disaster plan. This report is designed to augment the 2005 NIJ Report, Mass Fatality Incidents: A Guide for Human Forensic Identification (J 28.15/2: F 76/2).
- NIJ Report: Digital Evidence in the Courtroom: A Guide for Law Enforcement and Prosecutors. (J 28.15/2:EV 3)
- NIJ Report: Investigations Involving the Internet and Computer Networks.
(J 28.15/2:IN 8)
- Report on Enforcement of Laws Protecting Religious Freedom: Fiscal Years 2001-2006. (J 1.2:R 27/12)