demographic profiles and consumer patterns.
- Most current research reports on broad subject categories mainly covering European and US markets
- Current news updates digested from over 150 trade and marketing international press titles
- “Other databases” file containing factual and statistical items including demographic data and “top” lists for US and UK
- Includes listing of reports that are scheduled for publication within the next 12 months
- Provides options for downloading and printing the sections or entire reports
- Provides option to export tabular information within reports directly to Excel spreadsheets
Upon the first login to Mintel, you will need to agree to conditions of use. Then you will be required to register with your email address and select your own password. Once you have registered, Mintel creates a user profile where you can save and later retrieve your searches. Your user profile is located on the opening page and can be accessed any time by clicking on my info tab. On each subsequent use of the database, you will need to click on the I Agree button located below the terms of academic use and sign in with your email address and password. NOTE: User ID and a password are case sensitive.
Click on Help from the right top corner on any page.
For search assistance, ask a librarian at the second floor Reference Desk, call 410-837-4274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by Michael to langsdale at 10/05/2005 10:29:00 AM